Why Core Aeration Is Great For Your Lawn
It’s time to let your lawn breathe, re-energize itself and start receiving the nutrients it deserves.
Here are the benefits of Core Aeration:
- Alleviates soil compaction.
- Allows air, water and nutrients to penetrate the grassroots.
- Breaks up excess lawn thatch and heavy organic debris buried under the grass surface.
- Promotes deeper root growth.
- Produces a stronger, more vigorous lawn.
The best time to aerate your lawn is during the growing seasons of Spring and Fall. Over-seeding is always a great idea when combining with aeration.
If you are unable to do this yourself, contact a seasoned pro to take care of this important step for you.